April Topic of the Month - Estate Planning
It’s never too early to start planning for your financial future.
- Get a will if you don’t have one already. This document may save your heirs some expensive probate costs. Have a reliable executor or executrix.
- Have a Power of Attorney (POA) and trusts established if necessary.
- Have a Durable Power of Attorney for medical and financial needs.
- Review your beneficiaries. Make sure you have Primary and Contingent beneficiaries established.
- Think about consolidating smaller or like accounts into one. It will make the process simpler for the person handling your estate.
- Always talk to professionals, attorneys, accountants, and financial professionals about the best options your estate planning.
If you have any questions please call Orsinger Investment Group, Inc. at 724-588-9067.